Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

For God Sakes!

That was the best!
Very inspiring! That must have taken an eternity to create!?
What can I say.....speechless!

Rise of the MK:Part 3 Rise of the MK:Part 3

Pretty awsome!

That was the only good sprite movie I've seen! I hate sprite movies!
I really liked this! If you made mario games I would buy them! I'll have to keep an eye on you!

Mega Man vs. Quick Man Mega Man vs. Quick Man

Awsome, what else can I say?

Dude that rocked!
I don't know what else to say? I can only imagine that you're going to improve now that you bought that digital drawing pad.
Question: did you find that drawing pad alot easier and quicker than the mouse, I'm looking to buy one as well, (I hate using the mouse!)
I can't really suggest how to improve this movie because I'm sure any little problems that were in this you already are aware of (you seem to know flash well).........so keep up the awsome work, that was great!

El-Cid responds:

Hey thanks for the comments dude. Yeah, the pads work really good. They're a bit ackward at first, but soon enough it feels natural. I recommend them.

"From my Room" "From my Room"

I liked that!

That was cool man!
I really like you're style! And the poltergiest music in the background was awsome (that's been my favorite horror movie since I was 4)
Great job, I'm adding it to my favorites.

Hamiecarab -The Dryer-P2 Hamiecarab -The Dryer-P2

Not interesting enough....

I didn't understand the plot, wasn't very intereseted in what was going on, couldn't watch the whole thing becasue I got bored!
Try harder, next time, before you decide to animate, get a freakin pen and paper and write an actual story with a descent plot! I don't mean to upset you, I'm just telling you how you're movie made me feel compared to all the others I've watched, I mean you are up against things like, Salad Fingers, Bitey of Brackenwood, Madness, etc....
keep this in mind next time you wanna submit stuff! Your art work is ok, now get a story!

FDCrew responds:

Im pleased that your critizism was constructive, we are starting to write scripts, the plot in this did not make sense really, butit was at the spur of the movement, sometimes the plot comes out of place becuase we are working on the jokes quite abit.

Thanks.
When the next one comes out, we hope to see what you think

A Forgotten Samurai A Forgotten Samurai

NOt very great sorry !

It didn't float my boat, the sound was from Final Fantasy fight scenes was is not?
It was ok, but any one who can draw and use flash could have done this!
Do not get pissed by this review, just make it longer next time, spend more time on detail, and I actually do look forward to seeing how you improve!
There, that wasn't all that bad was it??

Dr. Shroud: La Maudite 3 Dr. Shroud: La Maudite 3

Fantastic dude!

That was fantastic! Those graphics were amazing, the style was great. How long did this take to complete?
Deffinentley one of the best artists on NewGrounds!

The Park 2 The Park 2

I love this style

Dude I love this style of animation, it takes alot of time to do but it looks so crazy, well done, you should go even further with it next time.....any one who likes this style of animation should watch ALICE by Jan Svankmajer, it's the best version of Alice in Wonder Land ever! (It's produced by "first run features")

Retarded Animal Babies 10 Retarded Animal Babies 10

HOly shit I gave someone a 9!

Wow dude, that was awsome, it was well drawn and animated, the sound was very clear, the story was easy to follow, and the concept was hilariouse and entertaining! It would have been a sin to give you anything less than a 9! I hope you still have plenty of ideas for us all to enjoy! Very clever!

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.1 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.1

I put you down for 7

Well the graphics were pretty good, but the story was...... meh
on the plus side, the guy with the fro had cool shoes, and the troll was cool! So I put you down for a 7!

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

"Put me down for seven." Hehe, I get it :)